Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Doll: Liz Gillies


Elizabeth Egan "Liz" Gillies (born July 26, 1993) is an American actress, singer, and dancer. She is best known for her part in Broadway's 13 as the character Lucy, of which her Victorious co-star, Ariana Grande, was also a part. She currently plays the role of Jade West on Victorious and has also voiced the character Daphne on the animated series, Winx Club.



 The doll is only for superstars.
What's your thoughts on the doll? 
To be honest, I don't think it looks like her that much. But that's just me.
Thoughts in comments.
Elle


1 comment:

  1. I think it's a cute doll but I totally agree about it not looking much like her. I mean it does resemble her but I just think Liz is so much prettier than the doll. But thats just my opinion :P

    ReplyDelete