Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New On Stardoll: Awards!

So I logged on this morning, and I saw this box under my suite and above my presentation.
It's awards!

You can see your achievement or award in the left side of your computer screen like so:
You get Starpoints for every award you get, as you can see I saved my suite and saved my doll in the Beauty Parlor and received Starpoints. I think it is different for royalties though. (I will update this later when I try it out on my Non-SS account)
You can also drag your awards to the box that says "Drag your awards here" for everyone to see.

Unfortunately, if you achieved Cover Girl or National Cover Girl before this was introduced you don't get an award for that. For example, I have sold a lot of things in the Starbazaar for 500SDs and I haven't got an award for it.
This is what I got from Stardoll Help:
Achievements are tasks that you can complete to win awards and gain Starpoints. For each achievement that you complete, you will receive an achievement award that you can display on your achievement shelf under your suite. Earning achievements will give you Starpoints which will help you level up faster and will unlock new items as well as functions on the website. The achievements are in one of 6 categories: Core, Design, Sell, Social, Collect and Competitions.
Click [[HERE]] to get more information on this new feature Stardoll introduced.

Also, it seems like Stardoll broadcasts if someone has achieved an award like so:

UPDATE:
Dolls who have achieved any of the accomplishments before this new function was introduced has now received their award for it. I've received my award for selling something for 500!




Opinions? Is it useful? Useless?
It's a big help to Starpoints!
Elle
UPDATE: 

You can now drag your awards and place it on the top row to just show 'em off.


Mritz

No comments:

Post a Comment