Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Tribute: Nicholas Kirkwood Tribute

A new tribute has been released today!



I don't know what to make of it - some are good, some are not really the type of clothing I wear - too colorful. It reminds me of Antidote. But I do like some certain shoes, other than that. It's a bit too wild for me, I don't know. The Tribute itself - was a bit of a downfall in my opinion.
I am waiting for Stardoll to make tributes for Louis Vuitton and such.

Well anyway, opinions?
Comment below.
Elle

UPDATE:

I've found some Real Life Inspirations for some of the shoes here:











This is what i could fetch.

I actually love the shoes in this Tribute! They look awesome!
But there are SO many more shoes in Real Life which look really good..wonder why they didn't use them.

Your thoughts in comments.
Mritz








No comments:

Post a Comment